After AP Exams are scored at the AP Reading each June, AP score reports are provided to students, their schools, and their prospective colleges in July. Learn more about scores through the links below:
- AP Score Reports and Data
Learn about the variety of score reports that become available to schools and districts in July. Use them to gain invaluable insight into your AP program.
- AP Score Reports
- Learn how to access AP Score Reports for teachers, AP coordinators, principals, school superintendents, and other administrators.
- Get instructions on how to enable and view class sections, download the Student Datafile, and learn how to interpret Instructional Planning Reports.
- Review administrator tools and technical tips and view the 2017 access schedule (released May 2017).
- Learn about paper and internet score delivery options for Colleges available in Reports and Services for Colleges.
- AP Data and Research
Download national and state reports outlining student participation and performance on the AP Exams.