Workshops to help you maximize your use of College Board's powerful solutions
The College Board offers training in many of our offices, at facilities throughout the U.S., and over the Internet.
The College Board's higher education solutions integrate the data, functionality, and services to shape the size and profile of your incoming class, implement effective pricing and financial aid strategies, and improve advising and placement decisions.
Training is available for:
- ACCUPLACER Online Training
- CLEP® workshops for academic advisers and training for test center administrators
- College Board Search - Learn how we can help you reach your enrollment goals in a free regional workshop.
- PowerFAIDS® - hands-on, online and self-guided training for current users. Register or view resources on the PowerFAIDS Resource Center.
- CSS ProfileTM and Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC) – live and recorded webinars and face-to-face workshops available to current users. Register or view resources on the Financial Aid Services Information Center.
College Ed® offers free training on best practices and suggested implementation models.
SpringBoard® offers a comprehensive professional development program, including an effective mix of face-to-face and web-based training, mentoring, and technical assistance to support teachers, students, and administrators successfully over time.