Registration is now closed March 9-10, 2017
Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Conference Center
AP teachers with three or more years' experience teaching an AP course are invited to register for this two-day professional development event and participate in course-specific discussions led by experienced AP instructors. Institute attendees will:
- Learn effective methods of instruction and how to implement them in the AP classroom
- Discuss enhanced strategies for preparing students for the AP Exam, with an emphasis on free-response questions and special-focus materials
- Identify methods and create plans for promoting critical thinking, critical reading, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Engage in dialogue and develop strategies for addressing issues of access and equity in the AP classroom
- Earn continuing education units (CEUs)
- AP Coordinators (one-day only; Thursday, March 9, 2017)
- AP Biology (includes one day of Quantitative Skills for AP Biology)
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Computer Science A
- AP English Language & Composition
- AP English Literature & Composition
- AP Physics 2
- AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism
- AP Spanish Language and Culture
- AP Statistics
- AP Studio Art (combined)
- AP U.S. History
Registration is now closed.
Take advantage of the early bird rates until February 16, 2017. Registration form and payment must be received by February 23, 2017.
|Early Bird Member until Feb. 16th||$375|
|Early Bird Non-member until Feb. 16th||$440|
|College Board Members||$425|
Registration fee includes all materials, two continental breakfasts and two lunches. Please include your payment or purchase order with the registration form. Please note that sessions with fewer than 10 participants may be cancelled. Registrations are transferable within this Institute if space is available in other subject areas. If you have not received a confirmation e-mail with a map with directions at least two weeks before your workshop, please call 800-787-7477.
Please note that hotel accommodations are not included in the registration fee. A block of rooms has been reserved at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Conference Center at a special rate for Institute attendees. Reserve your room by February 9, 2017, and mention the College Board to receive the special rates of $145 plus tax, per night. Your reservation must be made directly with the hotel by calling 781-769-7900 or via email at [email protected].
A full refund is available if cancellation notice is received in writing 21 calendar days before the Institute. A partial refund will be issued if cancellation notice is received in writing less than 21 calendar days prior to the Institute. If no cancellation notice is received prior to the Institute, no refund will be issued.
Continuing education units