New England Region Events
Our counselor workshops provide school counselors with timely, relevant information and valuable resources to help students prepare for college and career success. Registration for the 2016 College Board Counselor Workshops opens in the spring — check back soon for details.
Throughout the year, we offer live, online workshops and on-demand webinars that can be viewed at any time. Informational videos, handouts, and more can be found on our Counselor Resources page, which is continually updated.
AP and Pre-AP® Professional Development Workshops
Led by experienced instructors, subject-specific AP workshops provide K-12 educators with the support and training needed to develop effective strategies for teaching an AP course and to help students develop the skills they need to succeed in college. Our specialized in-person workshops are available for:
- New AP teachers in the process of developing or refining an AP course
- Experienced AP teachers seeking to learn new strategies and share best practices
- Administrators and AP Coordinators interested in establishing or building and supporting an AP program
Our intensive workshops enable education professionals to:
- Align instruction with the goals of the AP course;
- Identify the skills and knowledge the exam will assess;
- Determine the tasks and materials for which students may need more preparation;
- Receive continuing education credits
Search and register for a workshop at AP Central.
New England Regional Forum
The New England Regional Forum is an interactive gathering where you can network with, learn from and collaborate with peers in your region from across the K-16 spectrum. This meeting provides K-12 and higher education professionals with an opportunity to collaborate.
The 2017 New England Regional Forum will be held March 1-3, 2017 at the Intercontinental Hotel in Boston, Ma. Visit the New England Regional Forum for more information.
Student Search Service® Workshops
Student Search Service workshops address the current economic challenges and demographic shifts that have affected admission offices across the country. Participate in a free workshop near you, and learn how Student Search Service can help you become more strategic in your outreach to prospective students.
Visit Student Search Service Training and Workshops for more information about the types of workshops being offered.
- The College Board
- New England Regional Office
- 1601 Trapelo Road, Suite 12
- Waltham, MA 02451-7333
- Phone: (866) 392-4089
- Email: email@example.com