Our counselor workshops provide school counselors with timely, relevant information and valuable resources to help students prepare for college and career success.
Throughout the year, we offer live, online workshops and on-demand webinars that can be viewed at any time. Informational videos, handouts, and more can be found on our Counselor Resources page, which is continually updated.
AP® and Pre-AP® Professional Development Workshops
Led by experienced instructors, subject-specific AP workshops provide K-12 educators with the support and training needed to develop effective strategies for teaching an AP course and to help students develop the skills they need to succeed in college. Our specialized in-person workshops are available for:
- New AP teachers in the process of developing or refining an AP course
- Experienced AP teachers seeking to learn new strategies and share best practices
- Administrators and AP Coordinators interested in establishing or building and supporting an AP program
Our intensive workshops enable education professionals to:
- Align instruction with the goals of the AP course;
- Identify the skills and knowledge the exam will assess;
- Determine the tasks and materials for which students may need more preparation;
- Receive continuing education credits
Midwestern Regional Forum
The Midwestern Regional Forum is an interactive gathering where you can network with, learn from and collaborate with peers in your region from across the K–16 spectrum. This meeting provides K–12 and higher education professionals with an opportunity to collaborate.
The 2018 Midwestern Regional Forum will be held Feb. 18-20 in Chicago, Ill. Visit https://midwesternforum.collegeboard.org for more information.
Midwestern Regional Office
The College Board
Email: [email protected]