The College Board is pleased to announce the 2019 Global Higher Education International Admissions Workshop and College Fair, held in conjunction with the Summer Institute for International Counselors. The program is organized in collaboration with New York University and is hosted on NYU’s campus in New York City. The Summer Institute, now in its 45th year, attracts higher education admissions professionals and counselors from international schools around the globe. All participating schools have globally mobile students interested in higher education options in the U.S., Canada, and other global education destinations. The Higher Education Workshop is a full-day workshop offering in-depth discussions and workshops on topics that are essential and timely for professionals in the admissions field and provides strategic networking opportunities with international counselors.
Higher Ed Attendees will:
- Interact with nearly 100 counselors from more than 40 countries around the world
- Participate in interactive sessions led by enrollment leaders representing a diverse set of institutions within the global higher education community
- Learn about recent data and trends impacting international student mobility
- Engage in productive discussions with peers about hot topics, strategies, and best practices related to international student recruitment
- Meet with counselors from international-style schools from dozens of countries
- Share information about your university’s programs, majors, and curricula, and college culture
- Discuss your institution’s admission requirements, procedures, and financial aid opportunities
This one day workshop is designed for U.S. admissions officers who want to improve their understanding of the international student recruiting landscape during a time of turmoil.
Participants will also be offered a booth at the college fair, from 5–6:30 pm on Wednesday, June 26, where you can discuss your institution's policies, academics, and culture with international secondary school counselors from more than 40 countries.
Registration is currently open. Space is limited; register by May 17. Begin Registration Now.
Note: All registrations are subject to review and pending availability.
|Institution Type||Registration Fee*|
*Fee includes registration for the one-day workshop on June 27, a table at the College Fair on June 26, and breakfast, lunch, and networking reception on June 27.
For questions, please contact Clay Hensley at [email protected].