College Board is pleased to announce the 2020 International Admissions Symposium and University Fair, held in conjunction with the Summer Institute for International Counselors. The program is organized in collaboration with New York University and is hosted on NYU’s campuses in Abu Dhabi and New York City.
- Abu Dhabi: February 26–27, 2020
- New York City: June 24–25, 2020
The International Admissions Symposium for higher education professionals coincides with the Summer Institute for International Counselors. The institute, now in its 46th year, has a long history of attracting counselors and admissions professionals from institutions around the globe. All participating schools have mobile students interested in higher education across a range of international destinations.
The International Admissions Symposium is a full-day workshop offering in-depth discussions and workshops on topics that are essential and timely for those who work on recruiting, marketing, and selecting students for their institutions. In addition to providing strategic networking opportunities with international counselors during the symposium, it commences with a fair to connect with the counselors from key international schools around the world.
Higher Ed Attendees will:
- Interact with counselors from international-style schools around the world.
- Participate in interactive sessions led by enrollment leaders representing a diverse set of institutions within the global higher education community.
- Learn about recent data and trends impacting international student mobility.
- Engage in productive discussions with peers about hot topics, strategies, and best practices related to marketing and international student recruitment.
- Share information about your university’s programs, majors and curricula, and college culture.
- Discuss your institution’s admission requirements, procedures, and financial aid opportunities.
- Bring back strategies that can benefit your institution’s results.
This one-day symposium is designed for admissions and recruitment professionals who want to improve their understanding of the international student recruiting landscape during a time of significant shifts in international undergraduate admissions.
Participants will also be offered a booth at the university fair, where you can discuss your institution's policies, academics, and culture with international secondary school counselors from around the globe.
For questions, please email: [email protected].