College Board is pleased to announce the 2020 International Admissions Symposium and University Fair, held in conjunction with the Summer Institute for International Counselors. The program is organized in collaboration with New York University and is hosted on NYU’s campuses in Abu Dhabi and New York City.
The Institute, now in its 46th year, has a long history of attracting higher education admissions professionals and counselors from international schools around the globe. All participating institutions have mobile students interested in higher education across many global education destinations. The International Admissions Symposium is a full-day workshop offering in-depth discussions and workshops on topics that are essential and timely for those who work on recruiting, marketing, and selecting students for their institutions. In addition to providing strategic networking opportunities with international counselors, the day culminates with a fair for institutions to raise their profile among key international schools from around the world.
Higher Ed Attendees will:
- Interact with counselors from international-style schools around the world.
- Participate in interactive sessions led by enrollment leaders representing a diverse set of institutions within the global higher education community.
- Learn about recent data and trends impacting international student mobility.
- Engage in productive discussions with peers about hot topics, strategies, and best practices related to marketing and international student recruitment.
- Share information about your university’s programs, majors and curricula, and college culture.
- Discuss your institution’s admission requirements, procedures, and financial aid opportunities.
- Bring back strategies that can benefit your institution’s results.
This one-day symposium is designed for admissions and recruitment professionals who want to improve their understanding of the international student recruiting landscape during a time of significant shifts in international undergraduate admissions.
Participants will also be offered a booth at the university fair, where you can discuss your institution's policies, academics, and culture with international secondary school counselors from around the globe.
For questions, please email: [email protected].