Student Search Service® helps students learn more about postsecondary opportunities by connecting them with colleges, scholarship programs, and non-profit educational organizations.
When students take or register for College Board tests like the SAT or PSAT/NMSQT, they can choose to opt in to Student Search Service. By opting in, students show colleges that they’re interested in starting a conversation about opportunities, and organizations can start sending these students relevant information about their program.
More than 1,900 institutions use Student Search each year to begin conversations with students and provide them with valuable information on scholarships, financial aid, academic programs, and important admissions details. This information helps millions of students each year learn about college opportunities they may have never thought possible.
Encourage your students to sign up for Student Search so they can take advantage of this free, secure, and easy way to learn more about their college opportunities.
- Student Search is free to students.
- Students' participation is voluntary.
- Only accredited colleges, universities, nonprofit scholarship agencies and nonprofit educational opportunity organizations may participate in the Student Search program.
- More than 1,900 colleges, universities and scholarship organizations use Student Search to reach out to students every year.
- Students may opt out of the service at any time.