Inspire your students to succeed in high school and beyond
Nothing prepares students for college-level studies more thoroughly than a rigorous, high-quality high school education. In today's demanding academic environment, educators face a challenging range of classroom conditions with students from diverse ethnic, financial, and academic backgrounds. How can educators navigate these challenges to connect students with educational opportunities beyond high school? Which strategies and programs yield real results?
For over 100 years, the College Board has partnered with leading educators, schools, and colleges to create innovative programs that help students, families, and educators:
- Evaluate each student's academic strengths
- Challenge students to explore their interests and reach their potential
- Inspire students to do their best work
- Pursue educational opportunities beyond high school
Programs, tools, and resources
Learn more about how you can prepare your students for college-level studies with these programs and services:
- SAT®: The best independent measure of a student's college readiness, the SAT is standardized across all students, schools, and states, providing a common and objective scale for comparison.
- SAT Practice: Prepare all students for the SAT and college success with this low-cost program. Broaden student access and provide students with the only SAT practice tests created by the test maker.
- PSAT/NMSQT®: Cosponsored by the National Merit Scholarship Corporation, the PSAT/NMSQT assesses skills developed through years of study in a range of courses, as well as through experiences outside the classroom.
- AP Potential™: Identify additional students who may succeed in AP courses at your institution and increase access and equity with AP Potential.
- Pre-AP®: See an overview of K-12 professional development resources and services that equips middle and high school teachers with the strategies and tools they need to engage their students in active, high-level learning.
- SpringBoard® is the College Board’s comprehensive instructional program for all students in grades 6–12. It provides a customizable pathway integrating rigorous instruction, performance-based assessment, and exemplary professional development.
- Student Search Service® (SSS®): SSS is a free program dedicated to provide information to students about admissions, financial aid, and other postsecondary opportunities without being solicited by commercial entities.