Supporting excellence in the education community
The College Board partners with leading philanthropists and organizations to support academic excellence—for students, education professionals, and schools. Through a rigorous evaluative process, our awards, grants, and financial aid programs support excellence and achievement in the education community and advance the state of education.
Learn more about how you can support your students, your career, and your school with these awards, grants, and financial aid programs.
- AP District Honor Roll: Districts on the annual AP District Honor Roll have shown a commitment to increasing access to AP coursework while simultaneously maintaining or increasing the percentage of students earning scores of 3 or higher on AP Exams.
- AP Scholar Awards: Each September, we recognize high school students who have distinguished themselves academically through AP courses and exams.
- AP Summer Institute Scholarships: The Advanced Placement Program® offers three competitive scholarships that provide financial assistance to teachers attending weeklong professional development sessions at AP Summer Institutes.
- College Board Opportunity Scholarships (NEW!): This new scholarship program guides students through the college planning process and offers them a chance to earn money for college for each action they complete.
- PSAT/NMSQT Scholarships & Recognition: Students who take the PSAT/NMSQT may qualify to enter the competitions for prestigious scholarships and participate in recognition programs cosponsored by the College Board and the National Merit Scholarship Corporation (NMSC).