Save the Date!
May 7-10, 2020
(Optional pre-conference activities start on May 7, Main Conference will be May 8-10)
Co-organized by the College Board and Asia Society, the National Chinese Language Conference is dedicated to encouraging dialogue in the field of Chinese language education and ensuring wide-scale success.
Last year, approximately 1,300 participants from across K–16 education came together to hear expert-led sessions, share best practices, visit schools, and enjoy cultural performances.
Join us at the 2020 NCLC:
- Choose from among 90+ sessions and workshops.
- Hear from visionary speakers and thought leaders in the field.
- Enjoy performances highlighting Chinese culture.
- Sign up for school visits to see local K–12 Chinese programs in action.
- Explore the rich cultural offerings of San Diego.
Visit the conference website and get the latest updates.
The NCLC Team is excited to announce the launch of NCLC Online—an extension of NCLC through a series of engaging webinars offered throughout the school year! During NCLC 2019, participants rated breakout sessions via the NCLC App. The five top-rated breakout sessions were selected to present their content again through an online webinar. We invite you to join us for these sessions!
NCLC Online webinar sessions are free to participants, but pre-registration is required.