Get the real picture
Admitted Student Questionnaire (ASQ) and Admitted Student Questionnaire PLUS (ASQ PLUS) are customized surveys completed by your admitted students.
Find out what students really think about your:
- Academic programs
- Recruitment literature
- Financial aid packages
- Cost of attendance, and more...
Students will also characterize more elusive qualities such as academic image and reputation. You can even find out how your school stacks up next to your nearest competitors. ASQ PLUS compares your school to five other institutions you choose to analyze. All of this information is supplied to you through ASQ's accurate, detailed market research and data analysis.
High-quality research at the lowest cost
There's no need for you or your staff to spend months designing, processing, and analyzing incoming student questionnaires. The College Board, your trusted partner in providing high-quality admissions tools and data, does the best research for the lowest cost. ASQ and ASQ PLUS are even available on the Web. When submitting your order, choose the Web option to allow your respondents to fill out the form online.
Design your own study
Customize your surveys with targeted questions and your school logo. Choose ASQ PLUS to specify which five competitors, or groups of competitors, you would like to examine. The College Board will guide you through the process with detailed user manuals, sample questionnaires, and sample reports.
How does it work?
Although your ASQ and ASQ PLUS results are exhaustive, getting them is easy.
- Order your questionnaires
- Send them to your admitted students
- Forward the completed questionnaires to the College Board
Within six weeks you will have your completed reports and a CD-ROM of the data used to compile them.
Decoding the results
ASQ and ASQ PLUS reports are broken down into the following categories:
- Highlights Report — Tells you the factors that influence student enrollment decisions the most, including:
- How students compare you with the other colleges they considered
- Student perceptions of your financial aid package
- How students compare your costs with those of your competitors
- Detailed Report — Contains all the documentation for your market survey
- Norms Report — Compares the responses of your admitted students with responses from students at other colleges and universities
- ASQ PLUS Competitor Analysis — Compares your school with the five colleges or groups of colleges you chose. Shows how you rank with your competitors according to:
- Key characteristics
- Recruiting information sources
- Financial aid packages
Integrates with other College Board information tools
The College Board offers you additional opportunities to expand and strengthen your recruitment and admissions efforts. Use ASQ and ASQ PLUS with:
- Enrollment Planning Service™ to reach students in your targeted areas and expand your enrollment database
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE® to help you make informed decisions about financial aid and meet your awarding and enrollment objectives
By simply filling out the ASQ and ASQ PLUS order form (.pdf/259.32K), you can begin to see your institution through the eyes of your students. Requires Adobe Reader (latest version recommended). Constructive use of student input will help you create a successful college experience for all of your students.