The Institute on Financial Aid offers professional development and resources for new and experienced financial aid staff. Topics range from financial aid basics to advanced need analysis concepts and shared practices.
Update On The Institute on Financial Aid 2020:
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and continued concerns about travel and gatherings, the 2020 Institute on Financial Aid has been canceled. A series of free on-demand webinars and online resources will be provided to assist professionals with training and advancing foundational financial aid knowledge. Highlights include:
- Online offerings will be free and delivered by Financial Aid Directors with advanced experience
- Webinars will focus on need analysis and professional judgment
- Professionals will have the flexibility to access webinars on-demand, download resource materials and receive a certificate of completion
- Webinars will be available in October
- Return to the Institute website for updates